0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New offering from the Guards

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 06-Sep-01  @  04:57 AM   -   New offering from the Guards

guards_of_magog

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Greetings all. New track by We to Dancetech have uploaded this evening, "Sound and Fury" being the name it goes by. Comments and criticism being welcome (and even jokes by one who calls self Sitar), trying always We are to improve the sonic nastiness. Again, hifi will be available at website of Besonic, but the idea you are welcome to here.

Farewell.

GoM

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 06-Sep-01  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: New offering from the Guards

influx

Link?:  Link

listened. have to say it didnt get me excited. sounded a little more formulaic than your other stuff

definitely got the old school electro feel to it. If I had a fast connect Id listen in hifi but I dont and Im too impatient to wait for that sort of DL. Im sure you have all sorts of panning, etc going>?

Message 3/6                 Date: 07-Sep-01  @  01:50 PM   -   RE: New offering from the Guards

sitar

Listen sitar will with promise to once again amuse self. Wait sitar must though. Guards tunes are on sitar's "I like" list. Listen I must.

Message 4/6                 Date: 07-Sep-01  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: New offering from the Guards

xoxos

didn't catch the formulaic thing, had more breathing room tho.. going somewhere?

Message 5/6                 Date: 08-Sep-01  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: New offering from the Guards

xoxos

i believe you are making an album.

Message 6/6                 Date: 09-Sep-01  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: New offering from the Guards

sitar

I dig this track lots. Nice way it starts and brings things in piece by piece.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum