0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: new track, any help\ideas?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 04-Sep-01  @  10:41 AM   -   new track, any help\ideas?

bedwyr

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

what is it,like? any pointers v. appreciated!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 04-Sep-01  @  11:06 PM   -   RE: new track, any help\ideas?

xoxos

Link?: Link

when i was in u.k. this spring it got to be where i'd get nasty twitches from hearing the intro to yet another disco house track. i liked it (refreshing not to hear a bloody lifted loop) it's hard to tell really esp. since i haven't been clubbing in... (*) a few bits sounded too loud, ie. the held string note near the beginning so take it for what it's worth  

Message 3/6                 Date: 05-Sep-01  @  01:08 PM   -   RE: new track, any help\ideas?

Deano

Link?:  Link

Very nice groove - A bit like Basement Jaxx?? And they're very popular at the moment! Maybe you could emphasise the latin feel more. My only critisism would be that there is not enough variation in such a long track. Be nice to hear a HiFi version though.

Message 4/6                 Date: 05-Sep-01  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: new track, any help\ideas?

k

lovely sub-bass line mate - got a great 'bump & ride' to it - personaly i'd liked to have heard the riff buuild, then stop dead for a gap of 1 bar or something (mebbe like the break later @ 3:40), and then come back again full-on with the vocal - i think the vocal comes in too soon. Nice track tho bedwyr  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6                 Date: 07-Sep-01  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: new track, any help\ideas?

Maarten

Like the vocals, like the build-up and indeed like that b-line in there,... it got my vote! (Which actually doesn't say much.)  

-M-

Message 6/6                 Date: 07-Sep-01  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: new track, any help\ideas?

daisyM

Link?:  No link

lush and stringy, loose and detached too. nice

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum