0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11                 Date: 02-Sep-01  @  09:44 PM   -   DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

DJ Nemis

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Please Check Out My New Mp3 Site At www.mp3.com/djnemis

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/11                 Date: 02-Sep-01  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

influx

Link?:  Link

OK!

please check out my ass as i drive by and hang it out the window!

Message 3/11                 Date: 02-Sep-01  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

xoxos

how rude!

Message 4/11                 Date: 02-Sep-01  @  11:06 PM   -   RE: DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

xoxos

oh sorry influx we must've posted at the same time ;)

Message 5/11                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  02:53 AM     Edit: 03-Sep-01  |  02:57 AM   -   RE: DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

k

c'mon influx chill out man for gods sake. The whole point of this forum is to checkout music, leave links, discuss music tracks & sites etc, isnt that why we made it so that people would post here & keep that chat in here for those who want to read it & not in the main forum?

his music's alright too, i quite like the drum&bass-y track as it goes have you checked it out?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/11                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  03:41 AM   -   RE: DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

influx

I was kidding. thats all SERIOUS. I promise

you ARE right. and its YOUR site.

but seriously..isnt it also about community? and helping people out? AND ABOUT AVOIDING MP3.com?

youve backed me up on that before

I just have this...call it a hang up...about people wanting something for nothing.

but that is me making assumptions, innit? Naw..I didnt listen. I really dont go to MP3.com its just a bitch. I kinda like the idea of putting music HERE since you were so damn gracious to make that feature available to us. Loyal, I am 

Message 7/11                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  04:09 AM   -   RE: DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

xoxos

you bully, sucking up to the power system. nice cheeky comment tho  

Message 8/11                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  11:49 AM   -   RE: DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

milan

actually, the music is not bad at all, the first track had a nice synthpopbreakbeat feel to it.

i didnt find the dīnīb track though, which one is it?

Message 9/11                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  12:02 PM   -   RE: DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

k

stop grovelling influx   - & it's not MY site, i just admin it - look, i'm not going to be around forever; the idea is that this system is a 100% integrated user intranet & self-administering, so a collective can run it if I pop off this mortal coil. We'll be finishing off the upgraded add-articles & add-product-reviews sections this week to bring that ability back so anyone can add pages & co-edit them with other readers. - You can add files soon (in addition to adding files from the current forum 'add-file' links) if you are checked as a 'file-add' user type - and of course tracks can be added

So really anyone can run it if you have decent contributors... if the site becomes self sustaining as a co-op then it can run & run no matter what happens.

I say that in light of another of my mates kicked the bucket this weekend, just a year older than me, found dead in his house.... non of us are immortal, who knows what'll happen.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/11                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

xoxos

you unstoppable monster you.

condolances.

my last 15 years got resolved last night in a series of dreams after i finished my shitty mirage music compilation yesterday. hey it was 'good' for me.

Message 11/11                 Date: 05-Sep-01  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: DJ Nemis Mp3 Site

influx

sorry k. wont say anything else in order to avoid sounding cheezy.

we'll carry on if you go elsewhere 

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum