0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Sequencing CC variation on the RM1X

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 28-Aug-01  @  01:10 PM   -   Sequencing CC variation on the RM1X

Yvon

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello.
I'm willing to buy a hardware sequencer and i'm considering the RM1X. I do mainly psychedelic trance and ambient and I like to use slow filter variation on the same analog-line pattern. For example, take a 4 beat pattern and play it 8 times (32 times in total). I want to record a knob movement going up from time 1 to 16 and down from 17 to 32.
Is it possible ? The same thing would be useful to slowly increase the midi wolume of one part to introduce it in the track. Is it possible ? Thank you for your contribution.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 28-Aug-01  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: Sequencing CC variation on the RM1X

Yvon

Oh, by the way, i was wondering this because the RM1x seems to be a pattern based sequencer. (I haven't tried one yet).

Message 3/6                 Date: 30-Aug-01  @  02:18 PM   -   RE: Sequencing CC variation on the RM1X

Bastiaan (Hajee)

Link?: Link

i think i read somewhere you can do that...the rmx1 looks pretty amazing for the prices the are now in the netherlands: about 350 euro snd hand....which is about ... 320 dollars (dolar is dropping tho)....or something....

Message 4/6                 Date: 30-Aug-01  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: Sequencing CC variation on the RM1X

0/d

Link?:  Link

Yep,you can record all CC controls and variations in real time or program them,and its real easy too.

Message 5/6                 Date: 30-Aug-01  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: Sequencing CC variation on the RM1X

0/d

Link?: Link

Yep,you can record all CC controls and variations in real time or program them,and its real easy too.

Message 6/6                 Date: 06-Sep-01  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: Sequencing CC variation on the RM1X

Yvon

Thanks guys. The thing is coming home in 2 weeks, i'll see then.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum