0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: poindexter boatengs muuu sic

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 16-Aug-01  @  09:24 PM   -   poindexter boatengs muuu sic

poindexter boateng

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

tell me what you think of these nasty boys but dont be too evil

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 17-Aug-01  @  12:32 AM   -   RE: poindexter boatengs muuu sic

k

Link?: Link

yeeeeeeeearggghhhhhh!!... "I cant feel my eyes!!!"  

yeah man - 'bangin', as we say in the Uk! - hey, you posted some stuff before if i remember in another thread some time back, like a link to another site?, & I liked it then too  

woah! that reverb synth just bucked in on track 2!!! - mmmmm... nice

all I can say is... a touch of delay, just a touch, of 'timed delay' on some of the drums would make those beats REALLY roll like thunder i reckon and put the icing on the cake - unique sound thats for sure.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/10                 Date: 17-Aug-01  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: poindexter boatengs muuu sic

k

my favourite is 'dumb' that riff is priceless. yeah man, deep. very deep indeed.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/10                 Date: 17-Aug-01  @  03:34 AM   -   RE: poindexter boatengs muuu sic

xoxos

ooh

Message 5/10                 Date: 17-Aug-01  @  10:51 AM   -   RE: poindexter boatengs muuu sic

milan

Link?:  Link

well Žard innit.

Message 6/10                 Date: 17-Aug-01  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: poindexter boatengs muuu sic

k

yeah.. i had another listen to that 'dumb' track.. it's not often electronic music makes me laugh out loud cos it's so well crafted... deep.

Message 7/10                 Date: 17-Aug-01  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: poindexter boatengs muuu sic

xoxos

why doesn't everybody else put little details with all that sort of bending in their tracks if they actually have powerful computers to make music? all this shit seems really obvious. (properly so..)

i tohught i could only trust bl_nd. everyone else ought to go and hang in shame.

okay, i got 2 months.. no pc audio, but 32megs of ram in my sampler, and a load of doorknob samples.

Message 8/10                 Date: 19-Aug-01  @  04:49 PM   -   RE: poindexter boatengs muuu sic

poindexter boateng

Link?:  No link

just added two more tracks....hope you like em

Message 9/10                 Date: 17-Sep-01  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: poindexter boatengs muuu sic

woxy

hey - these trax j-j-j-j-j-j-jack!

love the knocked up funk jobb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj deeon would be proud of ya!

keep it up
woxy

Message 10/10                 Date: 17-Sep-01  @  06:28 PM   -   RE: poindexter boatengs muuu sic

bedwyr

yeah, knocked up funk gets my vote!

sounds louder and brighter than the rest, funny as fk as well!

more please ...

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum