0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Yamaha discussion ... wjere??

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 09-Aug-01  @  09:48 PM   -   Yamaha discussion ... wjere??

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Since this forum has been rather quiet and since teklab and others seem to have disappeared in thin air... do any of you guys know of any good discussion groups of yamaha synths...especially XG, CS2x, An1x and the a4000 cause that's what I have in my studio.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 10-Aug-01  @  06:45 PM   -   RE: Yamaha discussion ... wjere??

0/d

Link?:  Link

Not that I know of,I used to subscribe to yahoo groups for the Axk's but its very busy and 95% of its crap,as for the an1x the newer AN soundcard users seem to be hogging it.

Message 3/5                 Date: 11-Aug-01  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: Yamaha discussion ... wjere??

Bazziman

the yahoo forums seem to soo quiet lately... enjoy the silence

Message 4/5                 Date: 11-Aug-01  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: Yamaha discussion ... wjere??

k

well it's only quiet cos people think it's quiet and dont post.  

actualy I think I might re-do the forums tonight to show posts in forums so people can see which forums have posts.

i just got the network sorted out again and now can update pages again which i aint been able to do for 3 months without real problems.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5                 Date: 13-Aug-01  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: Yamaha discussion ... wjere??

Bazziman

K i have an idea: why not make the minimum of post you see in a Forum at least 10 or 15... (can you automate that, i think that should be possible) so when you click on the roland or the atari forum you don't get that 'no threads' message...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum