0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: ADSR question

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  01:49 AM   -   ADSR question

toast

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Does anybody know of any resources on the net or in other forms that have generic descriptions of different instruments at different volumes in ADSR form or something similar to that could be translated into ADSR?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: ADSR question

k

Link?: Link

how d'you mean?.. like what is the optimum ADSR for different types of sample-mapped instruments?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: ADSR question

toast

Link?:  No link

That's pretty much it. I figure if you took similar instruments in a dead space they'd have similar sustain and decay patterns. Attack would probably be in flux though. Maybe I'm deluding myself but I thought it might lead to better envelopes on looped samples.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum