0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: redsound infader

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 19-Jul-01  @  05:13 PM   -   redsound infader

digdoug

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I've been looking for a new mixer for a while now and the redsound infader seems to have a lot of cool features and a pretty nice functional layout as well. Plus, the price is right. However, there are no authorized dealers around my area, so I have yet to see one in person or get my hands on it. I have also been unable to find any reviews of the mixer (good or bad). I am primarily concerned with the durability of the mixer and the fader performance.... any one have any info on it?
---Douglas Black
digdoug@headroomdigital.com
Headroom Digital Productions
www.headroomdigital.com

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 19-Jul-01  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: redsound infader

k

Link?: Link

well i'm not a DJ, but have the Darkstar which from the images appears to have the same control pots fitted... the darkstar is very robust in construction, thick steel plate on the body of the unit, the pots are solid and smooth ... in other words they dont have a cheap plasticky feel like you get on many new synths and fx units made in china etc... the pots have a sort of rubber coating making them 'grippy'... hope that helps.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3                 Date: 20-Jul-01  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: redsound infader

influx

Link?:  Link

Ive dealt with redsound a few times..not with that DJ mixer though, but I can vouch for their product pride. Theyve taken care of me swiftly every time I needed help.

dont they have a dealer search? maybe you could find someone thatll sell you one with a 30 day return policy?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum