0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: Good Fader for Roland Mixer?

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 03-Jun-01  @  10:06 PM   -   Good Fader for Roland Mixer?

xmikekronicx

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey guys, I've got a little question...do you know of any decent X-faders for a Roland DJ-2000? Today I cut the fader in and the god damn fader snapped off! If you dont have any suggestions about faders, then how about a good 19" mixer? Thanks

Mike

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 04-Jun-01  @  02:21 PM   -   RE: Good Fader for Roland Mixer?

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

depending how it's mounted you could use severalk and depending how much space is available behind the face-plate - you might have to re-drill holes (and countersink the heads of the bolts in the alloy) - you can use car filler to fill the old ones.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum