0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Problem with .wav files to Akai MPC

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 03-Jun-01  @  08:22 PM   -   Problem with .wav files to Akai MPC

Freq3

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm having a problem with bringing .wav files from my computer to the Akai MPC 2000. My OS is Windows ME, I use Cool Edit Pro as my wave editor, and I'm transfering the files via Zip disk.
The problem is that when I pull the file up on the Akai (that was sampled and edited on the computer then saved and transferred on the Zip) I only catch the last second or so of the sound. It does the same thing on the computer when I pull up a sound that was sampled and saved on the Akai. It only plays the last second or so of the Akai sampled sound.
Why does it do this? Can the .wav file transfer be done? PLEASE HELP!!!

Freq3

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 05-Jun-01  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: Problem with .wav files to Akai MPC

Maarten

Try saving again in a different editor and see what happens, I had just about the same problem at first with Cool Edit.

Message 3/4                 Date: 08-Jun-01  @  10:21 AM   -   RE: Problem with .wav files to Akai MPC

Freq3

Does it still do it in your Cool Edit? If so what wave editor do you use to transfer files from PC to Akai? I pretty much have a lot of the programs on my PC so I might have the one you're using. Thank you for your time:O)

FREQ3

Message 4/4                 Date: 12-Jun-01  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: Problem with .wav files to Akai MPC

Maarten

Sorry for this late reaction freq3, need to keep it short now too   .... Sound Forge works perfect for me now, good luck!

bye,
-M-

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum