0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Roland VM 3100

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 21-May-01  @  10:12 PM   -   Roland VM 3100

wesseling

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK...... I can get a new Roland VM 3100 digital mixer for a cheap price...... does anyone have experience with this piece of equipment? Is it good? Or is it bad? I don't want to spend cash on a bad working mixer you know........

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 22-May-01  @  02:35 PM   -   RE: Roland VM 3100

99devils

Link?: Link

Spec-wise, it looks like it's a decent mixer. It laks the extensive processing power of the 01V in terms of EQ and compression, but it's also a lot cheaper.

-Craig

Message 3/5                 Date: 22-May-01  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: Roland VM 3100

808 life

yhea I had one for a while, sounds exelent! fx r great! eq a bit harsh but still good, it's a real bang for the buck, only downside is that the un/mutes can click alot and this is a big one if u plan do unmute live but if u r doing it over midi its ok..

Message 4/5                 Date: 23-May-01  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: Roland VM 3100

wesseling

OK..... thanx guys..... now I finally made up my mind what mixer to buy...... really hard choice when you just started you know......

thanx.

Jelle.

Message 5/5                 Date: 11-Jun-01  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: Roland VM 3100

Moujik

Link?:  Link

Jelle: Did you get this? Interested to hear how you like it...

Let me know - I need a few q's answered if thats ok ?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum