0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: where to buy A3000 in UK?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 15-May-01  @  12:09 PM   -   where to buy A3000 in UK?

element

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi guys, does anyone know of a place in the UK still selling Yamaha A3000's? I've looked around a bit, but I haven't had any luck yet. I was hoping to pick one up cheap since the A4000 is going for £599 in most places now. Can anyone help?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 15-May-01  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: where to buy A3000 in UK?

Moujik

Link?:  Link

I couldn't see anyone doing them during a quick scan on the web, but...

Have you though about buying second hand? Theres a couple on the Loot site today, with extra ram, H/d, expansion etc for under £400.

I think a lot of people are selling them at the moment to get A4000/5000, so it's probably a buyers market....

Just a thought...

Message 3/4                 Date: 20-May-01  @  04:25 AM   -   RE: where to buy A3000 in UK?

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

are a3k's discontinued? I would'nt be suprised...

about 6 months ago I could have bought one s/h for 600$(us), shouldn't be too hard to get one for about that price.

Message 4/4                 Date: 26-May-01  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: where to buy A3000 in UK?

jungreen

Link?: Link

try dawsons music
www.dawsonmusic.com

this months sound on sound magazine (p.153)lists the a3000 new at £399. Thats cheaper than most second hand ads.

jun

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum