0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: a3000 sample other machine drum kit

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 23-Apr-01  @  08:05 AM   -   a3000 sample other machine drum kit

crcwalsh

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK..... once again a simple question... I hope.

I am currently browing a mates Ensoniq ASR..... he has to take it back soon so I wanting to take the drum kits of the ASR and put them into the A3K....... how do I go about doing this well. If for example if I trigger a hit or kick from the ASR will the A3K sample it without me having to press start/stop after each sample I have recorded.

thanks again

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: a3000 sample other machine drum kit

Neil

You can use record setup settings so that it waits for a sound above a certain volume threshold and records until it drops below that treshold.

Message 3/4                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: a3000 sample other machine drum kit

Jasper

this is the easiest way, use the threshold like above but set your recording name as "drum+", set auto normalise to off, use a sequencer to play every sound from the ASR one after another with a 2 second gap between each sound.

then you can just press play and the sampler will record each sound to a separate sample and call them drum0, drum1, drum2 etc until you press "cancel"

Message 4/4                 Date: 01-May-01  @  08:23 AM   -   RE: a3000 sample other machine drum kit

Cal

thanks guys..... I've got it all sorted.

thanks indeed

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum