0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: A3000 Loop sample??

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 23-Apr-01  @  08:00 AM   -   A3000 Loop sample??

crcwalsh

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK..... I've created a loop with all the kicks and hits on the A3k and sequenced it in cubase, however with the one loop I have used up all the three fx on my A3K.

So how do I save a loop I've put together in cubase onto the A3K??? I don't think I'm conveying myself to well here: but the drum kit is on the A3K I made a loop in cubase via the A3K drum kit and I want to save that loop onto the A3K so I can free up the fx.

OK thaks for your help...... sorry if this sounds a little ill explained.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  03:11 AM   -   RE: A3000 Loop sample??

Will

You just gotta resample it internally. Set the input to ST/out and have the effects route to the main outs like normal. Then play the loop ion the sequencer and capture it in the a3k tghen you can use the effects for other things.

Message 3/3                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: A3000 Loop sample??

neil

Just remember that if your FX setup uses delay and/or a long reverb, that you'll need to record for a bit longer than the actual loop so that the delay/reverb doesn't suddenly cut off

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum