0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: ESI 2000 Upgrade?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 14-Apr-01  @  08:29 PM   -   ESI 2000 Upgrade?

Content

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I just bought a seagate 2.1 gb scsi baracuda hard drive for my esi. I was under the impression it could be installed internally because their website said drives were tested internally. It does not look like it will fit anywhere inside and i cant find where i hook its power up to (i feel so dumb asking this) Anyone install a hard drive internally or know where i can place it in there (do i take out the floppy and put it in its place and then just run the scsi cable into its slot?

Also i put in 2 8 MB simms (my computer read them as 16MB altogether.) and it only read 8mb of ram. I checked this twice and both times the same result. What am i doing wrong here?

Also what scsi cd rom would you recommend because a normal audio cd player can not read the banks on sample cds.

Thanks for any help in advance. Prolly just simple stuff.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 15-Apr-01  @  05:54 AM   -   RE: ESI 2000 Upgrade?

Content

Link?:  No link

Oh yes. One last question. If i were to buy a zip drive. Could i install it internally in place of the floppy? Will it be IDE or SCSI? Could someone please help me out? Thanks

Message 3/3                 Date: 15-Apr-01  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: ESI 2000 Upgrade?

infrasound

Link?: Link

check the emulator archive, they should have most of the answers for you .....I`m pretty sure the internal zip should be IDE, cannae really helo much more than that bruvva.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum