0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Audity/Protus2000 fx config

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 06-Apr-01  @  01:22 AM   -   Audity/Protus2000 fx config

8life8

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

so I am only using the sterio out from my Audity2000 and I'd like to give some parts in multi fx and keep some dry and some a litle more fx than others, but it seams that the fx r global?? I am only using the main outs ... surly I must b missing something ...right!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 05-May-01  @  11:21 AM   -   RE: Audity/Protus2000 fx config

infrasound

Link?: Link

a little late, but my understanding is that the proteus/audity etc have alot in common with the e4 samplers so the efx setup will work a littl elike this - as soon as you turn the efx on, the main outs become the wet outputs for the efx. Therefore you`ll get the pure effected signal coming out of them whilst the dry sounds should be routed to other outputs. A load of shit, yes? I wouldn`t have thought sorting out efx with the sound would`ve been so hard but there you go - use the fx and you lose a pair of outputs.

Message 3/4                 Date: 06-May-01  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: Audity/Protus2000 fx config

Brett B

Link?:  Link

that sucks, but that is why rfx was developed. Soon, as per the e-mu rep I spoke with at GC, the next e4 os will support the use of module expansion cards. So not only will you be able to burn flashroms for your modules with the e4 as with os4.50, you will also be able to pop the 16meg expansion sound roms into the e4. I have been using the 16bit fx a little, but only the reverbs are usefull. I don't know if the module fx are any better. Eventually I am going to get a ultra with the rfx, but my sampler is way to usefull as and I can't justify the upgrade or sale of it.

Message 4/4                 Date: 11-May-01  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: Audity/Protus2000 fx config

8life8

Link?:  No link

well that kind of sucks...I don't have the inputs to spare... but then again when I bought it what the hell did I think the other pair of sterio outputs where for... looking good from behind??

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum