0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: very quiet in here

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 27-Mar-01  @  03:40 PM   -   very quiet in here

0/d

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

anyone still coming here? or is it just me and my yamaha studio forever?  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 28-Mar-01  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: very quiet in here

gb

I'm still checking this forum almost daily, and I agree it seems a bit to quiet. Maybe it's because all the Yamaha stuff is so easy to figure out. (01v - Yeah! Cs6x - Ha!)

Message 3/10                 Date: 28-Mar-01  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: very quiet in here

hajee

Link?: Link

hmmmm...maybe my a4000, cs2x and an1x give about all i need (apart from the nova)...
yammy is yummy...

a shame about tha sudden pricedrop of the a4000's....i feel robbed....if you all know what i mean.

cheers

Message 4/10                 Date: 28-Mar-01  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: very quiet in here

Malcolm Jeffery

i wish yammaha made an AN1X PART 2 multi outs and that i think they missed an excellent opportunity as the an1x is supperb except power supplie i hate adaptors

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 5/10                 Date: 28-Mar-01  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: very quiet in here

Pongoid

Yammy makes some good shit. Nuff said.

Message 6/10                 Date: 29-Mar-01  @  05:57 AM   -   RE: very quiet in here

Godemp

Anyone know anything about the rs7000?

Message 7/10                 Date: 01-Apr-01  @  10:34 AM   -   RE: very quiet in here

Timo.Kiviniemi

There's a Yahoo mailing list for RS7000 and I think www.rs7k.org is soon up and going.

Apparently what I've read from the mailing list that RS7000 is really eagarly waited despite of some misspellings that they appear on the cover of that beast.

Since I'm in need a sequencer and sampler for live use the RS7000 sounds like a dream but on the other hand... I could buy A4000 (as soon as the price drops reaches Finland as well) and RM1X with the same amount of money as RS7000. Any ideas about this?

Have you heard of this new MOTIF synth by Yamaha. 85 megs sound rom, 3 expansion slots, 61,76 or 88 key versions, sampling... you name it. Also contains a sequencer... Could this be what I need???

There are so many great things out there and I want them all!!!

Message 8/10                 Date: 01-Apr-01  @  10:36 AM   -   RE: very quiet in here

Timo.Kiviniemi

Hmmm

Maybe there were no misspellings in RS7000s cover.. There's a REVREB but it could be reverse reverb.. or REVERB, which case it's a misspelling error...

Message 9/10                 Date: 03-Apr-01  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: very quiet in here

0/d

i'm looking into getting one as well,seeing as my rm1x is starting to die,anyone know anything about the actual midi sequencer and what kind of features yamaha have added,is it better than the rm1x? And how does the sampler work?(ie,just loops,can you use it as a synth)

Message 10/10                 Date: 05-Apr-01  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: very quiet in here

Timo.Kiviniemi

I'd say you can use RS7000:s sampler as a synth since it can load A3/4/5000 samples. But still... RS7000 or A4000 + RM1X?

Maybe I'll just spend my money to booze.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum