0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Viewing all 26 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/26                 Date: 20-Mar-01  @  05:38 PM     Edit: 06-Apr-02  |  01:51 AM   -   Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Frostbyte

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

take two  

moonbeams from a larger lunacy

yes, i know, the title is hacked, sue me :p

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/26                 Date: 06-Apr-02  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Frostbyte

Link?:  Link

bumped

Message 3/26                 Date: 06-Apr-02  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Maarten

Brain-wirlpool!!! hehe... nice how ya keep it simple and get me sucked in with those synths after 3:07.  

Message 4/26                 Date: 06-Apr-02  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Frostbyte

Link?:  No link

numbskull whirlpool !!!

at some point i'll either need more hands or learn to multi-track. I think i'll grow more hands, seems easier.

thank you so much for the listen.

Message 5/26                 Date: 06-Apr-02  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Maarten

I thought "wirlpool" looked kinda funny, thanks for the correction & for beating HIM to it!  

Message 6/26                 Date: 06-Apr-02  @  07:17 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

frostbyte

didn't even realise i did
dammit, just messed a good spankin' occasion :p

Message 7/26                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  02:02 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

sitar

I tried listening to the track on top of your list. Maybe there IS something wrong at my end. The level was way too low to listen to. I was getting crackling. Better check this out here. Sorry Frostbyte.

Message 8/26                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

frostbyte

don't be sorry bro', it ain't much. just my own little planetary moment. If our goverments are allowed, I don't see why i wouldn't have mine.

Message 9/26                 Date: 02-May-02  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

frostbyte

pretty carefully written indeed ;p

propergol powered queerness

Message 10/26                 Date: 02-May-02  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Maarten

Are you bumping for a second time? Or is it just fullmoon again? :P

Message 11/26                 Date: 02-May-02  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

frostbyte

loose geezes, new track.
i'm just too lazy to start another thread

or write another pattern as well :D

Message 12/26                 Date: 02-May-02  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

xoxos

i can't get propergol in any of the shops round here. they're having a sale on queerness tho  *

*sorry, by the time the 4th guy in a day sits down next to me at work then gets up a few minutes later and moves to another station i get a bit aggressive you see. it's my ears you see.

wearing my ring works, but i bought it for 15p when i was seven and the band's made out of some kinda metal that instantly hurts when you put it on. but i'll be damned if anyone's sat next to me since i started wearing it tho. fuckin ouchy figner.

Message 13/26                 Date: 02-May-02  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

frostbyte

bash, man, bash

grr eased up fingers for sipple/wintch work

Message 14/26                 Date: 02-May-02  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

influx

man. thats some chaotic shit!

cool head trip 

Message 15/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

sitarsong

I listened to Numbskull Hop again. Too short but it's a cool track.

Listening to Geese. You know, it does sound kinda like geese. Interesting stuff. I like it. What are you doing the sounds on?

Message 16/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  12:52 AM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

frostbyte

808, pro-one and jupiter, a touch of flange on the jup, the rest is dry. one day, i'll figure the compressor thing and use it, but there were so little threads about compression  
and of course, it's a "press record" thinghie, 10 minutes jobie, including encoding.
i know, i'm such a lazy sod. and you tought it was hard being you ;P

i'll post some earlier mayhem this week-end, you'll hear i have actually improved.
thanks for enduring me

Message 17/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  08:31 AM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Maarten

I looooveee this type of stuff, reminds me a bit of Acid Junkies- good mindfucks! Where's the lead from? Ahhh, lovely analogish bubbly MINDFUCKS   round about 2:00 and up... This truly confirms you're one crazy psycho in a good sense.

Gets my vote for sure.

-M-

Message 18/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  01:28 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

xoxos

can't listen now, but i'll try and listen later after i reformat.

well you try it! some guy sits next to you and starts talking all whiny and loud so you notice him which forces you to turn up the crap digital audio from hell aliasing all over the place with some nasty whiny person from new york going on and on about how it's h&m not hennes and mauritz and you have to turn it up and you've already got awful tinnitus but it's the only job you can pay your bills with.

it's not like i even say anything or turn and look but all these guys with whiny voices would sit next to me and then get up and move after a minute.

for freak's sake, get away, humans! what's happening to my ears is a downright shame. you ought to sympathise with me for it.

Message 19/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  01:59 PM     Edit: 03-May-02  |  01:59 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Maarten

No sympathy here... How do you think you sometimes make us feel, eh? Just had it coming to ya. :P

Message 20/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  03:52 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

frostbyte

thanks maarten, would have to listen to it again (only listened once to see if the encoding worked)
glad you like it, hope to get better as i build patch memory under my nails.

i'm partially there rurik*

*there i lie on the couch, blood rushing trough my ears, i can hear the platelets colliding in every capillaries. heart is pumping hard. real hard. the fridge freely modulating over the tv's whithe noise and the piercing lead coming from the void, throbbing, slacking and dragging.

"Blimey, that's house music!"

dive in a see of sweaty bulging pecks and be forgotten in space forever...

Message 21/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

milan

baah! i just got a brain massage of the alien kind.

cool, now i feel even more fucked up.

did someone say Acid Junkies? heh, a friend of mine had to drag another firend of ours away from their gig, because he thought they might fuck up his brain too much if he heard them  

Message 22/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

knowa

frostbyte! what a cool wild sound. go on you ex-sesame-snapping-gym-queen. makes me wanna POE.

Message 23/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  07:32 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

frostbyte

poe all you want, just stay away from the cask of amontillado or you'll end up locked between the walls ;)

thx for listening

Message 24/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

knowa

you raven lunatic...I think I got it from sitar ;)

Message 25/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

Maarten

Sorry to be so off-topic but I see you have an Xbase09 in your arsenal- could you enlighten me with your opinion on it, I just ran into one on a dutch synthforum and am considering...

Message 26/26                 Date: 03-May-02  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: Frostbyte has finally lost it !

frostbyte

great box, love the kick and sequencer. i prefer the 808 for hats and snare. snare is more like a noise shot, but still very nice. immensely tweakable. and the sequencer is my main writting tool, real time tweaks. it's been away for a while now and i miss it sorely. prepare for mayhem when it's back.

been using trigger outs on the 808 since it's departure. trigger to gate of pro-one and used the p-1 seq. for pitch (giving the ability to use slide, wich seems to be by-passed when using both gate and cv, correct me someone if i'm wrong on this one )
but yeah, promise, you wont regret getting an xbase, i missssss my Lorraine !!!)

Viewing all 26 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum