0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Techno style rides/crashes/hihats

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 29-Jan-01  @  05:22 PM   -   Techno style rides/crashes/hihats

blah

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi , if you listen to a surgeon or other techno-meister track u'll allways hear this strange crash/ride/hihat sound , being long but notsoundin like a ride , i know this is kinda vague but i dont know how to explain

some patterns would be welcome too

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 29-Jan-01  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: Techno style rides/crashes/hihats

gb

Reversed crash/ride/hihat perhaps ?

Message 3/5                 Date: 02-Feb-01  @  02:21 PM   -   RE: Techno style rides/crashes/hihats

Jasper

any particular track?

Message 4/5                 Date: 17-Feb-01  @  11:36 PM   -   RE: Techno style rides/crashes/hihats

b

argon by sureon has it i think

its on the lino 05 lp , on tresor

Message 5/5                 Date: 20-Feb-01  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: Techno style rides/crashes/hihats

steve

Link?: Link

I know the sound that you mean I think it could be a mix between a 909 hihat, with looooong decay, and ride or similar samples. Try messing arround with the different 909 drum hits that sound similar (the 909 sound are a fvorite with Techno and Tech-house producers). A good method for blending two or more sounds is using compression and slight eq'ing.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum