0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: vinyl drum samples

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 19-Jul-00  @  05:06 PM   -   vinyl drum samples

daniel

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

this is abit off topic,
but i have lost a website where they sell there own original drumbeat records. these are with cartoon pics on the covers with samples of drumloops/ hits and the norm, and they also do a series of horn stabs and sounds.
All i know is that they are located in the uk. i can not for the life of me find it using x amount of search engines boleans in altavista and metacrawlers. this is a desperate ple and its going out to everyone into there beats like myself. i should also say that i have reset my computer to its original state ,so theres no way of finding where ive been. any help is apreciated. thanks for reading Dan

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 19-Jul-00  @  05:06 PM   -   vinyl drum samples

daniel

this is abit off topic,
but i have lost a website where they sell there own original drumbeat records. these are with cartoon pics on the covers with samples of drumloops/ hits and the norm, and they also do a series of horn stabs and sounds.
All i know is that they are located in the uk. i can not for the life of me find it using x amount of search engines boleans in altavista and metacrawlers. this is a desperate ple and its going out to everyone into there beats like myself. i should also say that i have reset my computer to its original state ,so theres no way of finding where ive been. any help is apreciated. thanks for reading
Daniel.... Daniel@funkyahoo.freeserve.co.uk

Message 3/5                 Date: 21-Jul-00  @  08:54 AM   -   RE: vinyl drum samples

Magnus

Are you talking about the Ultimate Breaks and Beats records? They're not just beats - more like whole tracks - but they've got cartoons on the front. You can get them from dustygroove.com (in the states). Don't know about the UK.

Message 4/5                 Date: 02-Aug-00  @  08:17 PM   -   RE: vinyl drum samples

daniel

no , theres alot of comps with cartoons on, but all i can remeber now is that there original & exclusive to the shop. thats where they where made. it was a long shot, thanks anyway

Message 5/5                 Date: 11-Aug-00  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: vinyl drum samples

es

you're probably talking about battle records. djs use them in their sets, loop some drums and scratch some derogatory samples in competitions etc. it's a great, inexpensive way to get decent samples, if not the most original. www.urbananthem.com is one of my favorite. anything on dirtstyle records is great. they usually have a very live, raw sound. i've used them for drum'n'bass and hiphop production, mainly. and if they include reissues of breaks from the original analog source, they can be far more valuable than sample cds. even if they don't, they're 12" vinyl, so they're real cheap.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum