0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Touched by Sound's DRM-1

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 13-Jul-00  @  04:12 PM   -   Touched by Sound's DRM-1

Fresh Pants

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Anybody try one of these, or the little single rack space siblings? I read a review at Sound on Sound's website, but I'd like to hear a few other D'Tech responses or views. I like the Jomox stuff, but really, I don't think I need drum box. I'm doing most of my drums as samples. But you know it's hard to resist eating some kind of analog drum stuff as a growing gear whore.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 14-Jul-00  @  12:04 PM   -   RE: Touched by Sound's DRM-1

swanofnever

Link?:  No link

i'll be able to tell you about the drm-2 as soon as the damn order (which was supposed to arrive a couple weeks ago) gets here... i'm in the same position -- samples for drums, don't need a jomox, but could still really use an analog kick...

Message 3/4                 Date: 14-Jul-00  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: Touched by Sound's DRM-1

Fresh Pants

Yeah, cool. I saw some at Drum Machine Museum (Mickey's place) and thought the single drum modules were pretty cool for those of us who just want a little bit of real analog flava to mess with for not too much cash. Besides, KNOBS!

FP

PS - where'd you order your stuff from?

Message 4/4                 Date: 14-Jul-00  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: Touched by Sound's DRM-1

swanofnever

there's a really cool store in montreal (quebec, canada):

http://www.generation.net/~musicr

not sure if he'll ship TBS orders outside of canada though, check for your local distributor...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum