0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Where download Percuss. samples? Conga's etc.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 26-Jun-00  @  01:38 PM   -   Where download Percuss. samples? Conga's etc.

djbleak

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Looking for Wav. percussion samples, congas, Latin innst., African etc. Anyone know where. I apologise if they are on this site, but i couldn't find em if they are. = )

Thanks
Chris...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 08-Jul-00  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: Where download Percuss. samples? Conga's etc.

deltasleep

Link?:  Link

hey i gotta reccommend analoguesamples.com no "real" samples, but hey they have SOOOO much in the way of drums. My advice is sample your own, just buy a set of drum sticks cheap and beat everything and sample it. If you just have a computer, that cheap ass mic gives a great lo-fi if you EQ it right, the contrast between lo-fi percussion and then super big 808 sounds is just superb with the right reverb. hope that helped....

Message 3/9                 Date: 08-Jul-00  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: Where download Percuss. samples? Conga's etc.

0/d

I used to have a link in my favorites menu to a site with loads of congas and stuff in wav and aiff format,its not there anymore and I can't remember what it was called,it was something like "drum archive",i'll search tomorrow for it,chances are though you probably been there already.

Message 4/9                 Date: 08-Jul-00  @  07:55 PM   -   RE: Where download Percuss. samples? Conga's etc.

DS

kalava drum archive is closed i think.

Message 5/9                 Date: 09-Jul-00  @  08:18 AM   -   RE: Where download Percuss. samples? Conga's etc.

r-tek

Link?: Link

check the links at the above URL ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Kalvala drum archive is still present and correct and theres a shitload of other sites 2 DL stuff from too. I can`t remember if its listed there, but if not, try www.samplenet.co.uk too.

Message 6/9                 Date: 09-Jul-00  @  08:21 AM   -   RE: Where download Percuss. samples? Conga's etc.

r-tek

Link?: Link

apologies, try this URL, some of the stuff will b in akai/mpc format but u can use summing like awave 2 convert it anyways. Also, check out roger linns website in the links - theres a nice MPC60 world percussion disk on his site with some usefull stuff thats hard 2 find on it. Course, you`ll need 2 use Awave again.........or get an MPC :p

Message 7/9                 Date: 09-Jul-00  @  08:25 AM   -   RE: Where download Percuss. samples? Conga's etc.

r-tek

ummmm.....check the ultimate akai/wav links or whatever its called - plenty 2 keep u busy there. I`ll shut up now.......hopefully.

Message 8/9                 Date: 09-Jul-00  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: Where download Percuss. samples? Conga's etc.

0/d

yeah that was it,the Kalvala drum archive.

Cheers r-tek,I always wondered where all the akai sound libraries were.

Message 9/9                 Date: 10-Jul-00  @  09:35 AM   -   RE: Where download Percuss. samples? Conga's etc.

k

sorry... lots of that stuff will be added with the new server.. i'm trying hard to get it all together

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum