0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Free samples at dancetech ( k? )

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 10-Jun-00  @  10:23 AM   -   Free samples at dancetech ( k? )

0/d

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I was just wondering are the samples in Samplers section still in the database or are the links the only thing left of them? I tried downloading the Xbase drumkit but my browser crashed (several times),i'm using IE5,should I be using netscape or something?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 10-Jun-00  @  10:23 AM   -   Free samples at dancetech ( k? )

0/d

Link?:  Link

I was just wondering are the samples in Samplers section still in the database or are the links the only thing left of them? I tried downloading the Xbase drumkit but my browser crashed (several times),i'm using IE5,should I be using netscape or something?

Message 3/4                 Date: 10-Jun-00  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: Free samples at dancetech ( k? )

k

Link?:  No link

prolly they are down... we're moving server right now... sorry it's taking so long, but the UPside is, when the new server goes up, the samples will be back... plus more !

Message 4/4                 Date: 10-Jun-00  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: Free samples at dancetech ( k? )

o/d

Link?:  No link

thanks,I'll be waiting :+)

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum