0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: The Ultimative Drumloop

Viewing all 20 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/20                 Date: 08-Apr-00  @  08:38 PM   -   The Ultimative Drumloop

unknown_talent

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Area to post your best drumloops, and to learn how other people do it. ;)

(use the lil' old box)

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/20                 Date: 09-Apr-00  @  01:44 AM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

markdobson

Who can tell me how to create a bangin groovey funky house pattern - is it lots of perc or just lots going on with min perc.
Ideas would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks
Dobbo

Message 3/20                 Date: 09-Apr-00  @  10:38 AM   -   I'll try some stuff and I'll post it later ...

unknown_talent

Link?: Link

I'll post some stuff later today (hopefully)

Message 4/20                 Date: 09-Apr-00  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

unknown_talent

ok, I It's kinda simple but ... (supposed to be house)

if you've got a 909 use with a little shuffle ;)

Message 5/20                 Date: 10-Apr-00  @  12:47 AM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

markdobson

Thanks for that UT - I have a demo version of rebirth so I will sequence it and sample it - what does the shuffle button do to the hats - can that be done manually in cubase?

Many Thanks

Dobbo

Message 6/20                 Date: 10-Apr-00  @  01:05 AM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

unknown_talent

the shuffle um, well it shuffles around the exact spot were a snare for example is placed ...

|||||@|||||
the higher the shuffle the more does the sound get ehm, shuffled around the exact spot ( @ )

I hope I helped you a little.

what kind of gear do you have and where can I listen to your music (just kinda interested)

Message 7/20                 Date: 10-Apr-00  @  01:17 AM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

markdobson

My kit list comprises of a Yamaha CS6X, Proteus 2000, E5000 sampler, Novation Bass Station and a Nova. No material has been published yet!!
I'm still working on the big one - What about you?

Regs
Dobbo

Message 8/20                 Date: 11-Apr-00  @  12:24 AM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

unknown_talent

check out the mp3.com site.
I don't have any money, but If I had all kinds of gear I'd make fat tracks.

to this point of time it's rebirth 2.0.1 only

I think you can recognize my style and um, talent thru the songs on mp3.com, though

please tell me what you think.

Message 9/20                 Date: 11-Apr-00  @  01:21 PM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

k

hey thats ok mate if you say you is a beginner... not too cheezy.. i have to say better than most of the official rebirth demo's ive heard... not bad :-)

Message 10/20                 Date: 11-Apr-00  @  02:00 PM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

unknown_talent

cool, thanks man.
maybe we could make a song together, someday ...
what do you think ?

Message 11/20                 Date: 13-Apr-00  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

jojo the dogfaced boy

i think it's love dont you?

ahhhh....  
Joke joke ,dont get kranky

Message 12/20                 Date: 14-Apr-00  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

unknown_talent

naaa. I'm straight man.

But hey my songs keep going up the mp3.com charts !!!!!!

1 is 51 in ACiD
and another at 67 (ACiD)

cool, huh ?

Message 13/20                 Date: 15-Apr-00  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

k

well there ya go mate... just do it... what i suggest to take it a step further is to get a s/w sequencer wit audio tracks... or an audio s/w sequencer like acid .. whatever either that sends OUT midi clock, then grab that TS-404 free s/w synth... that makes some tokally eveil sounds... create some patterns to add to your Rebirth patterns in sync...(if your soundcard'll allow both progs to out audio at the samne time... or just stream your rebirth to disk, and build the track on the audio multitrack adding in the streamed and saved Ts-404 patterns) - there are plenty of others too... like VAZ... Rubberduck is THE best for those tumbling sine-wave riffs.. it does great sine waves which rebirth can't to... all that add's 'sound' variety to stop it going stale...

but again to do it in midi sync in reatime, all this depends on your soundcard allowing MORE than obe programme to OUT audio simultaneously for monitoring... That TS-404 is so good tho for freeware or for any ware frankly....

sure U_T man... send me a rebirth file... i'll have a crack at a quick remix.... just mail it to the site mail address...

Message 14/20                 Date: 15-Apr-00  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

unknown_talent

I'll send you one. I have VazModular and Rubberduck and all that, but I can't use it right now (exchange year, not my own computer, etc)

I could put you remix (if it's good ;) ) on my mp3.com page if you want, later.

Message 15/20                 Date: 15-Apr-00  @  03:21 PM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

the_gnome

here's a groove, it's funky if u make the accent really really heavy, the funkiest beat can be heard from james brown and stuff, if u'r looking for really dancy stuff though, just experiement with a straight hihat on the downbeats and upbeats 1&2&3&4&... etc... then just experiment with that... accents are really important too... just listen to old funk...

Message 16/20                 Date: 15-Apr-00  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

unknown_talent

what's your e-mail adress k ?

can't find it (maybe I'm stupid)

Message 17/20                 Date: 15-Apr-00  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

the_gnome

here's a groove, it's funky if u make the accent really really heavy, the funkiest beat can be heard from james brown and stuff, if u'r looking for really dancy stuff though, just experiement with a straight hihat on the downbeats and upbeats 1&2&3&4&... etc... then just experiment with that... accents are really important too... just listen to old funk...

Message 18/20                 Date: 16-Apr-00  @  02:28 AM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

gnome

damnit, how come the fucking beat won't show up... i hate computers... note: sorry for the vulgarities

Message 19/20                 Date: 16-Apr-00  @  04:25 AM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

k

ha ha ha... now that IS a ghost hit !! what happened !! the forms works ok doesnt it ?..... heh hehh - (email = kilo@realitycom.com)

Message 20/20                 Date: 19-Apr-00  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: The Ultimative Drumloop

Blunted215

I like a lot of percussion in my tracks! chech my site for a early morning groover called give it to me

Viewing all 20 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum