0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: MPC2000 to AIFF/WAV

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 02-Apr-00  @  11:44 AM   -   MPC2000 to AIFF/WAV

mars

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Anyone know of a Mac program that'll translate MPC2000 samples to AIFF or Wav? Thanks

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 05-Apr-00  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: MPC2000 to AIFF/WAV

Rhea

Link?:  Link

The MPC already has the ability to save sounds as .WAVs. Just go into the disk function and try to save a sample, before saving your sound the MPC will prompt you to choose between .SND, and .WAV.

Message 3/4                 Date: 05-Apr-00  @  10:23 PM   -   RE: MPC2000 to AIFF/WAV

mars

Link?:  No link

Hi - thanks for your reply. Problem is that I no longer have access to an MPC. I have all my samples on Zips + others that I downloaded from the web. I now want to use them in Unity or LM4 in order to complete a project. I found a freeware program that'll MPC3000>AIFF but not MPC2000.

Message 4/4                 Date: 06-Apr-00  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: MPC2000 to AIFF/WAV

Rhea

Link?:  Link

I use Soundapp for all my format conversions. I run it on a Mac, don't know about PCs.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum