0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: i have a SEtup i need professional help

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 23-Mar-00  @  10:23 PM   -   i have a SEtup i need professional help

acidphLip

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i have a TR-707 , 8channel carvin mixer, AkaiS-1000HD(the one with the built in 40 meg hard drive etc..), Juno-60, and a MSQ-700 8 track sequencer, and a roland jx305(i only use it as a simple keyboard for the akai).. and then i have a few efx..( digital delay, analog delay, compressor, parametric EQ, 2 chorus, distortion pedal.. is this a go0d setup i tink it is but i dunno .. and if anyone is familiar with this equipment . could anyone help me with optimizing the use.. and also i need help on what sounds the best using these machines.. im starting to use it to make jungle and its sounds wayyyy cooler than other things ive done.. so drop me a line and reply :o p thanks.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 24-Mar-00  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: i have a SEtup i need professional help

nobody

Link?:  Link

you have all that gear and you need to ask how to get the best out of it? did you buy it all at once or something? it does sound like a perfectly fine setup. go play dammit! or, wait for some more responses

Message 3/4                 Date: 25-Mar-00  @  02:37 PM   -   :oP

AcidphLip

Link?:  No link

na, i bought it all seperately i play with it everyday .. i just would like to hear some music made with this equipment to inspire me .. ya know? :oP anyways i did find out yesterday how to stack the OSC 6 times!!! yay for that it sounds soooo much phatter now ( the juno-60)

Message 4/4                 Date: 25-Mar-00  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: i have a SEtup i need professional help

nobody

Link?:  Link

hmm.... maybe get on the Analogue heaven mailing list & lurk for a while. a lot of links to tracks get posted up there. or even here. wrong forum though for thems. inspiration? that's something else... diffrn fer yer then me... although me i likes outside, wish i could haul a big table with all my gear outside & play outside in the woods... er..

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum