0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Doug-e-fresh rythms

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 14-Mar-00  @  10:16 AM   -   Doug-e-fresh rythms

Jasper

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Here you go, don't know why I'm posting this but I must be bored.

If you can do this rythm with your mouth like Doug-E-Fresh used to (circa 1985) then your sad.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 18-Mar-00  @  03:25 AM   -   RE: Doug-e-fresh rythms

Pongoid

Link?:  Link

I can do that no problem, but it's a lame groove. Now don't go dissin beatbox stuff, cuz bustin a phat mouth groove isn't as easy as it sounds. Doug-e Fresh, and Ready Rock C, and the Human Beat Box were and still are bad as hell. If you're just listenin to the sounds, then you're missing it. Listen to the grooves and you'l l figure out just how phat those guys really are. Thinking and playing anything, even your motuh with that kind of timing and real human swing is hard. Try it. You'll see. It'll take you years to pull that off. Good passtime if you're that bored.

Ape

Message 3/4                 Date: 20-Mar-00  @  07:38 AM   -   RE: Doug-e-fresh rythms

Jasper

Word.

Paid in full.

Message 4/4                 Date: 07-Apr-00  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: Doug-e-fresh rythms

unknown_talent

or try that ... (techno) ;)

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum