0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: deep house bass

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 11-Mar-00  @  11:18 PM   -   deep house bass

stausland

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I am interested in US/Chicago and deeper house with piano and deep, clear rolling basslines. I don't have a synth and am restricted to using .wav samples. If anyone could point me in the direction of a site that had some downloadable bass notes for this I'd be very appreciative- most stuff I've found and downloaded so far has been only suitable for the cheese churning euro-trance floors of Ibiza or some German acid house nutters nite out.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 12-Mar-00  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: deep house bass

Jasper

DX7 bass sound, an absolute classic...

Message 3/7                 Date: 13-Mar-00  @  11:37 AM   -   RE: deep house bass

SB

I've just started a thread in the music/tech chat asking for dx samples, I'll let you know if I find any on my travels  

Message 4/7                 Date: 13-Mar-00  @  01:58 PM   -   RE: deep house bass

druma

why not get a s/h analoge monosynth w some knobs make your own bass sound & sample it, taylor made:

Message 5/7                 Date: 13-Mar-00  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: deep house bass

stausland

Jasper and SB, thanks a lot. It's much appreciated. Druma, while it would be nice to get back to first principles and work up my own sounds, at the moment I'd be happy just to get some sounds down: I've wasted so much time on the throwaway piece of Cakewalk crap I got bundled with my soundcard that the thought of knob twiddling or more help file fiddling with a softsynth does my head in at the moment. Thanks or the suggestion though.

Message 6/7                 Date: 14-Mar-00  @  10:13 AM   -   RE: deep house bass

Jasper

Cakewalk 7 or 8 or 9 and a sampler is all you need.

That free version is shite.

Message 7/7                 Date: 14-Mar-00  @  10:13 AM   -   RE: deep house bass

Jasper

Cakewalk 7 or 8 or 9 and a sampler is all you need.

That free version is shite.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum