0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: SAGE.....SAAAAAAAAGE...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 17-Feb-00  @  07:29 PM   -   SAGE.....SAAAAAAAAGE...

J.D.

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

what's up...i was wondering if you were booked to play @ science soon, if you have any forthcoming releases on thermal,green,pnuema,etc..? are you interested in remix work or do you even have time? i am trying to break free from work-djing-studio time to make another trip up north to the bay...is there a particular night coming up @ eklectik that is going to be good? i have yet to make it, but i hear that it is possibly the best night on the left coast-maybe even the u.s. as far as d'N'b goes!! J.D. in LOS ANGELES

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: SAGE.....SAAAAAAAAGE...

sage

Link?:  No link

hehe, i am not from la. i am from and in houston. but ehh, does the other sage just spin, or does she make her own tracks? do you have anylinks to where i can hear her stuff

Message 3/3                 Date: 26-Feb-00  @  08:49 AM   -   RE: SAGE.....SAAAAAAAAGE...

krud

Link?: Link

sage is a local dj here in the bay area (SF)
she has some stuff out on green label/ Phunkatek label.
she's a good dnb dj. she rox the house.
have seen her here quite a few times.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum