0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: NOISELOOPS

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 16-Feb-00  @  08:56 PM   -   NOISELOOPS

sy85

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i am creating noiseloops and any type of atonal texture that can have tempo or that is completely tempo free.I would like any info on creation of noisescapes,distorted and bizarre samples and experimental atmospheres.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 21-Feb-00  @  08:04 AM   -   RE: NOISELOOPS

lyrebird

Link?:  No link

I've just discovered a freeware granular synthesis program call argeiphontes lyre I think thats how you spell it. does crazy things to sound and combinations of sounds.

I'm really getting into programming "rhythm" through combing a whole lot of disparate sound and combined loops of sound.

reducing the sample rate and extreme time streching gets some great gritty sounds, plug ins and more plugins, convolving gets cool sounds, I've found that audio is a lot less predicatable and fun than synths though I haven,t experimented a great deal with synths.

what software you running, logic and peak have some pretty interesting sound warping capabilities.

Great to here some one not just working around the dance ethic.

Check out black lung from australia, Dave thrussel the man behingd black lung's been doing this stuff since the beggining well sort off if you don't countg people like varese, who totally blows my mind. he was doing stuff in the thirties taht all these so called progressive danceheads haven't even conceptualised yet

sent an email to my address would luv to talk more

Message 3/4                 Date: 27-Feb-00  @  02:02 AM   -   RE: NOISELOOPS

funkbot

Link?: Link

you should really check out audiomulch^^^ does what you want!!!!!

Message 4/4                 Date: 27-Feb-00  @  02:04 AM   -   RE: NOISELOOPS

funkbot

Link?: Link

used audiomulch to make "!!!RAD!!!" and "Shana and Kevin" ... but audiomulch can do SO MUCH MORE these are very limited examples... but take the words "noise" and "loops" and add them together and you get AUDIOMULCH...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum