0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: filenames with spaces????

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 19-Oct-99  @  08:23 AM   -   filenames with spaces????

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

guys... since when do you create files with spaces in the name?... shit, i'll have to change the coding now - bollox

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 19-Oct-99  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: filenames with spaces????

sox

Link?:  Link

Since Win95 

sox

Message 3/5                 Date: 19-Oct-99  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: filenames with spaces????

k

yes windoze fills in thegaps, but personally i never name a file with gaps so it is 100% compatible across all protocols - anyways, it just means i have to re-jig the code that passes over the filename to the server... rats.. i want to hear those beats

Message 4/5                 Date: 19-Oct-99  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: filenames with spaces????

k

yup - it only isnt working with netscspe - anyways fixed now - with the old 'urlencodedformat' tag

Message 5/5                 Date: 20-Oct-99  @  04:53 AM   -   RE: filenames with spaces????

sox

Link?:  Link

I've never noticed that before about filenames. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

sox

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum