0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: see if this works?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 29-Jul-99  @  11:53 AM   -   see if this works?

Cyclop

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

just to try.groove it at 16ths+12,and all the snares ecxept on two and four should be almost inaudible,
all the sounds except those on 1 2 3 and 4
should be accented firmly, and all the sounds on the 8ths should be accented slightly.your average hiphopstuff...at 111 bpm and sort of d&b at 172 bpm.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 29-Jul-99  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: see if this works?

k

yeah i tried that, sounds good with a big heavey rock sorta kit for industrial noise.... also sounds real nice at about 100bpm... sorta like Tone-Loc - "cheeba" beat... i'd like to spend some time adjusting the hat decay & stuff to get it 100%... nice one !

Message 3/5                 Date: 02-Aug-99  @  06:00 PM   -   Ultimate XG-Drummachine!!!

t.heringer

Hi Kilo!
Please inform the dancetech family about the DrumTool99 freeware XG-drummachine:
"http://tnikolai.virtualave.net/drumflow.html"
This little tool is the most intuitive and creative piece of software I ever had on my PC! This really kicks ass!! Please check it out now and put it on your
website. This will be the most inspiring experience for you more than Hammerhead ever was, reaaalllyy!!! Who ownes a DB50 XG or compatible and does
not use DrumFlow must be a fool! I found an information on it in a newsgroup. Everybody should know DrumFlow now. No other piece of gear, I say really nothing else comes close to the possibilities of this ultimative drummachine. If you don't believe me, than ckeck it out now and you'll understand!!!
Groovy regards
Thomas
(also called the tankmachine)

Message 4/5                 Date: 02-Aug-99  @  06:17 PM   -   Ultimate XG-Drummachine!!!

t.heringer

Hi Kilo!
Please inform the dancetech family about the DrumTool99 freeware XG-drummachine:
"http://tnikolai.virtualave.net/drumflow.html"
This little tool is the most intuitive and creative piece of software I ever had on my PC! This really kicks ass!! Please check it out now and put it on your
website. This will be the most inspiring experience for you more than Hammerhead ever was, reaaalllyy!!! Who ownes a DB50 XG or compatible and does
not use DrumFlow must be a fool! I found an information on it in a newsgroup. Everybody should know DrumFlow now. No other piece of gear, I say really nothing else comes close to the possibilities of this ultimative drummachine. If you don't believe me, than ckeck it out now and you'll understand!!!
Groovy regards
Thomas
(also called the tankmachine)

Message 5/5                 Date: 04-Aug-99  @  07:20 AM   -   RE: see if this works?

k

well i might if you stop spamming me and the site !! :-) - (and the large Macdonald's bag stuffed with used bills )

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum