0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Theory / composition / technique

Subject: Hardcore Synth Stabs

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 02-Oct-00  @  02:42 AM   -   Hardcore Synth Stabs

thepoopman

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i've been listening to and producing a lot of gabber and i was wondering how they get that spooky sound synth stab... i'm sick of using samples.. i know it's some sort of mangled saw wave but i have no idea how its created... if u could tell me what the fuck is going on that would be great

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 02-Oct-00  @  08:41 AM   -   RE: Hardcore Synth Stabs

Godemp

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

It's an Alpha Juno, The sound is usually refered to as the "hoover" sound. It's a PWM sawtooth. Really cool for hardcore and goa. Here's an auction for one, it ends monday at 1pm though. This is the sound from much of the Ruffneck stuff, Wedlock and Juggernaut type stuff. I've also gotten that sound from most of Delta 9 and Lenny Dee stuff I've heard out it, if that is what you were talking about, and not the other stuff. It's usually sampled and then more mangled, so don't be sick of sampling.

Cody

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum