0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Favourite VST fx ?

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 25-Sep-00  @  11:01 AM   -   Favourite VST fx ?

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

just wondered what people are into?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 26-Sep-00  @  01:42 AM   -   RE: Favourite VST fx ?

gs

i like that freeby db tempo delay thing from whoever it is, i think it comes in dx and vst versions. very handy indeed.

Message 3/10                 Date: 26-Sep-00  @  05:08 PM   -   RE: Favourite VST fx ?

k

dave brown, yup thats a good one, i love that dma speaker sim, man!! that can turn your track into sounding like it's coming out of old speakers etc in an instant, great plug that one...

Message 4/10                 Date: 07-Oct-00  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: Favourite VST fx ?

Luci077

Link?:  Link

quadrafuzz!! also, supaphaser is a lot of fun, maybe too much fun, as i tend to overuse it ;)

Message 5/10                 Date: 09-Oct-00  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: Favourite VST fx ?

k

the new V.5 tape-delay -= yummy!!....

Message 6/10                 Date: 10-Oct-00  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: Favourite VST fx ?

Defector Z

Gotta go with either D-pole or those DB jobbers. I use them both extensively.

Message 7/10                 Date: 10-Oct-00  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: Favourite VST fx ?

H

Anything by TC Works.Has anyone tried the Tla EQ-1?

H
btw before you say hey this guy doesn't even use a computer to seq/record with my TC mastering software uses VST plug ins.

Message 8/10                 Date: 10-Oct-00  @  09:39 PM   -   RE: Favourite VST fx ?

H

Oh yeah Luci you should get TC Works Spark. I have it and a finalizer96k and I'm selling the finalizer if that tells you anything 

Message 9/10                 Date: 10-Oct-00  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: Favourite VST fx ?

Luci077

Link?:  Link

got it. terrific. isn't 2.0 out
already

Message 10/10                 Date: 11-Oct-00  @  04:48 AM   -   RE: Favourite VST fx ?

H

Yep I think so I'm calling about it tommorrow.I missed the $49 update for 1.6 but I think the update to 2.0 isn't that bad about the same.If you bought 1.6 I think you get the update free.I got in on the ground floor so I've already used up my free update.I'm thinking of just going ahead and going w/ XL because of the restoration features.Girl you rock;)

H

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum