0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Oberheim Echoplex

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 18-Jun-00  @  09:04 PM   -   Oberheim Echoplex

Pongoid

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Any ideas where I might find one?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 20-Jun-00  @  09:31 AM   -   RE: Oberheim Echoplex

k

Link?:  No link

jesus H !! - a museum ?

Message 3/8                 Date: 20-Jun-00  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: Oberheim Echoplex

pongoid

Come on, dude. I got buddies with them in their gigging racks. They are out there.

Message 4/8                 Date: 26-Jun-00  @  12:51 PM   -   RE: Oberheim Echoplex

damballah

Now wait a minute, k. If you're thinking of the Maestro EP series manufactured by Harris-Teller in the 60's, yes, museum. I've seen the Oberheim unit new in catalogs (Interstate or Sam Ash, I don't remember) within the last two years.

Message 5/8                 Date: 29-Jun-00  @  06:24 AM   -   RE: Oberheim Echoplex

Pongoid

Really?

Message 6/8                 Date: 29-Jun-00  @  09:03 AM   -   RE: Oberheim Echoplex

damballah

Yeah. I can't remember who. It was in with the guitar effects. Keyboard mag had it in their '99 Equipment Guide. List was 999USD. I think the catalog was around 600. I wish I could find it, but I'm on so many mailing lists, I chuck 'em after they lay around a while. Might've been American Music Supply, also.

Message 7/8                 Date: 29-Jun-00  @  11:18 AM   -   RE: Oberheim Echoplex

damballah

Link?: Link

Here's a site devoted to the unit.

Message 8/8                 Date: 03-Jul-00  @  07:30 AM   -   RE: Oberheim Echoplex

Pongoid

Big tanx. Will let friends know.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum