0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Digitech Quad v2 routing

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 06-Jan-00  @  10:19 AM   -   Digitech Quad v2 routing

Cracklehead

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Why the hell are my fx screwed - all wet on the left side of a channel and dry on the right.

the fx program is mono, I've set up the routing in the Digi for 4 mono signals...

I'm only using two of the Outs going to to Aux returns 1 and 2 on a Mackie 1402, the returns are stereo but I'm only using the left/mono return on each.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 07-Jan-00  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: Digitech Quad v2 routing

mikec

Link?: Link

Is that on just a single patch?

If so then you'd better root through those FX pages. There are loads of thing in there.

If you're only returning a mono signal, how can you possibly be getting wet on the left and dry on the right?

MikeC

Message 3/3                 Date: 10-Jan-00  @  10:21 AM   -   RE: Digitech Quad v2 routing

Cracklehead

Link?:  No link

good point, the mackie sends mono returns stereo, the digitech has 4 ins and outs, this is all fucking me up. Thanks for the response though, I will have this figured out one day...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum