0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: reversed vox effects

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 03-Nov-99  @  03:12 PM   -   reversed vox effects

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

carrying over from the Main-Caht room in another thread cos it's faster to load and easier for people to search for - cjeck the link above - it's a track i did some time ago with a vocalist and we wanted a washy - under-the-sea effect -done with Fostec A80, emax, mks30 & SR16 + microverb & delay

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 03-Nov-99  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: reversed vox effects

k

shit sorry - like above link - (Doh!!!)

Message 3/5                 Date: 03-Nov-99  @  09:51 PM   -   RE: reversed vox effects

John

Your first link sounded better to me.

Another trick is to reverse a vocal phrase in an audio editor and add a long reverb tail to the end of the reversed vocal phrase. Then reverse the vocal phrase back with the reverb tail. Wha La...Pre-verb.

Message 4/5                 Date: 03-Nov-99  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: reversed vox effects

k

Link?:  No link

that is exactly what is on both fx above :-) - but done with a fostex tape deck - just to clarify the odd sequence above - i deleted the error post ....- the first post is just the effect on a vocal, but with a little added extra of reversed reverb and audio - (not 'reversed' fx-rack preset reverb) - second link shows how a similar effect can be used to create like a 'swelling-slam' ending-join between two tracks

Message 5/5                 Date: 13-Nov-99  @  08:07 AM   -   RE: reversed vox effects

digiphallus

Link?:  No link

Damn! That sounded badass...that's a very haunting effect!
I liked the music alot too...nice basslines.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum