0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: roland space echo/tape delay

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 14-Oct-99  @  01:49 AM   -   roland space echo/tape delay

systeminterupted

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

anyone use one of these things, i've heard them on all sorts of recordings, they're hard to come by, and i'm a but of a old gear freak, so i'm thinking of trading an old mixer of mine (mackie 1202)for one, i've heard them on quite a few recordings (and in friends studios) but i've never had any hands on experience with them...what do ya think?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 14-Oct-99  @  04:49 PM   -   RE: roland space echo/tape delay

k

in good condition unbeatable at what they do and the sound they get... but do you need that sound?

Message 3/5                 Date: 15-Oct-99  @  01:17 AM   -   RE: roland space echo/tape delay

systeminterupted

thanks for the info, and yep, i want that sound,i do all sorts of music, from dn'b to ambient minimalism to industrial to my bloody valentine type guitar pop.... anything that strikes my ear really, i work alone so i don't have to answer to anyone when it comes to my, manic genre shifts in muzac...

Message 4/5                 Date: 15-Oct-99  @  09:39 AM   -   RE: roland space echo/tape delay

k

well they are as rare as rocking-horse shit, so as liong as it's in good nick, and the heads are ok then you'll have no probs selling it again if you get it and change your mind

Message 5/5                 Date: 18-Oct-99  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: roland space echo/tape delay

dru

Link?:  Link

got three here no im not selling them...the are my fav fx listen to old school dub youll hear them all over the place.they are very noisy but if thats what you are going for they are great.also use them to fatten your fm sounds.they sound great on turntables. i know portishead uses them. oh vocals the best sound ever. do not get tape emulators ive seen a few of these around they suck. get a space echo you will not regret it

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum