0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: 01v and Cubase mix automation.

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 17-Feb-01  @  10:56 PM   -   01v and Cubase mix automation.

pali__gap

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Please can someone explain this problem to me..

I'd like to set up an 01v and cubase for mix automation and control of cubase from the 01v.

The cubase manual is pretty clear regarding the settings. However the 01v manual is not.

Could someone explain to me the EXACT settings required and where to get the two communicating. I have them connected via midi in the handshake manner.

Thanks

Pali

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 18-Feb-01  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: 01v and Cubase mix automation.

Rowboffin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

The Cubase manual includes a description of the settings you need to make on 01V under the Remote Control section. Just enable control change transmit and receive and parameter change transmit and receive. Set the MIDI channel to channel 1 and turn local control off on MIDI page 5. Then set up Cubase to be controlled remotely. Works for me.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum