0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: roland vm3100 connections...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 14-Feb-01  @  09:38 AM   -   roland vm3100 connections...

harold

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

my CD player is digitially connected to my sampler, whilst the sampler is digitially connected to the mixer, but when i try to sample from the cd, the mixer always resets the digital connections so that the sampler isn't connected to the mixer and i can't hear the output. if you see what i mean. This doesn't happen if the sampler is not digitally connected to the mixer... A mate of mine suggested that i might have an option on the sampler to turn off monitoring when sampling but i can't find it (the sampler is an SU700)... anyone had a similar problem / got an idea how to fix it...????

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 14-Feb-01  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: roland vm3100 connections...

99devils

Define "digitally connected"... I
didn't think the SU700 had digital I/O

-Craig

Message 3/4                 Date: 15-Feb-01  @  09:31 AM   -   RE: roland vm3100 connections...

harold

you can get an expansion board for it that gives you optical & coaxil i/o - i'm using the coaxil connnections...

Message 4/4                 Date: 15-Feb-01  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: roland vm3100 connections...

99devils

I see. I'm sorry, I'm not familiar
enough with the gear in question to
really answer your question  

-Craig

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum