0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Mix Down in Acid?

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 05-Feb-01  @  03:57 AM   -   Mix Down in Acid?

rdc2001

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ok, I create quite a few of my tunes with Acid 2.0 Pro, and Sound Forge 4.5, recording different synth sounds, vocals, raps, ect.

My question is this: Should I bounce each track out once finished, into Cubase, or Cakewalk? Or should I attempt to do the final mix in Acid? Adding Effects with Sound Forge, to the final mixed out Stereo Wav file? Should I add effects to my final mixed down wav file, regardless of how I get it? I hope this isn't to much of a question. I am serious, and will take all reply's as such...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 06-Feb-01  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: Mix Down in Acid?

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I usually mix it down to single wav and master it in CoolEdit. I don't use that much realtime fx except if want them to change during the track. I add FX buy modifying the samples.

At the moment i'm also mixing some track with outboard mixer by routing them out through multiout card and then adding some outboard FX.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum