0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Mixers for use with Pulsar

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 20-Jan-01  @  07:20 AM   -   Mixers for use with Pulsar

ghostmachine2000

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Question, I have a pulsar II soundcard and I really like the mixer in there(plugins, busses, eq etc), but I hate fixing a mix with the mouse, what options do I have to get a mixer that interfaces with the pulsar mixer, is there such a midi creation? or should I go digital? Any help appreciated

Ghost

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 20-Jan-01  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Mixers for use with Pulsar

r-tek

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

midi slider boxes like the kentons and whatnot should do that ok - 16 sliders and buttons only tho with no automation, so you`ll prolly get in a bit of a mess hopping between profiles and whatnot. Doepfer do one with 24 sliders, still no automation but it has some nifty little methods to deal with getting the slider back to the programmed value but its kinda expensive. Even more expensive would be to buy an 01v which gives 4 banks in memory of 15 sliders and a shitload of buttons with full automation ......kinda covers too much ground the pulsar already covers tho.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum