0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: um yummy... just got waves 8 gold

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 29-Oct-00  @  12:43 AM   -   um yummy... just got waves 8 gold

formant

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

ok just got waves 8.0 gold... i have always used the radium bit but since they got rid of the dongle i have gone legal :-) (well one reason anyway)

i have to say that i have learned more reading the five (!) books that ship with the gold bundle about audio and how to properly use tools like compressors eqs, mastering stuff etc than i have picked up in an entire 4 years of surfing the web and getting bits and pieces.

they have detailed instructions on how to use each bit of kit and real life examples of why you would do certain things. they even have a 14 page essay about high end eqs and why the analogues sound so good and how they replicated them etc.

i have to say well done to the waves guys, as this is one of the best documented and educational pieces of software out there.

jamey

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 29-Oct-00  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: um yummy... just got waves 8 gold

formant

ha ha i put 8... was thinking about the next direct x i guess....

try waves 3!

jamey

Message 3/5                 Date: 30-Oct-00  @  05:41 PM   -   RE: um yummy... just got waves 8 gold

bellhead

Link?:  No link

whats that you got yourself then how much is it what does do then were can i get this info your on about whats wave 8 gold

Message 4/5                 Date: 30-Oct-00  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: um yummy... just got waves 8 gold

formant

sorry bellhead, its a pretty common product to have, i just figured people would know....

its one of the best plug in packages available

there is a demo of waves gold bundle 3.0 available at http://www.waves.com

jamey

Message 5/5                 Date: 30-Oct-00  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: um yummy... just got waves 8 gold

bellhead

Link?:  No link

thats ok

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum