0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: cleaning your mixer

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 03-Oct-00  @  10:39 PM   -   cleaning your mixer tip

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

um.. i use the vacuum cleaner (panasonic desu) - it has that thin attachment right!... god knows what it is for in the house but due to the thiness of the aperture the suction is vicious with the panasonic ... so grab that fitting... oh, make sure FIRST your mixer knobs have well fitted caps etc cos they might get sucked off.. ha ha fucking hardy har... - well, basically i use a soft bristle paintbrush, like a small one 1/4" say, and brush over and around the controls & pots to loosen dust and the thin hoover bit sucks it all out into the filter... thats all it works tho gets all the crap up.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 03-Oct-00  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: cleaning your mixer

Defector Z

k - i'll try to make sure my knobs don't get sucked off. That would..err...suck. ;-)

LOL.

Message 3/5                 Date: 11-Oct-00  @  09:24 PM   -   RE: cleaning your mixer

99devils

I use that canned air that they sell for dusting off computer components, and a cotton swab...

-Craig

Message 4/5                 Date: 11-Oct-00  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: cleaning your mixer

k

yes but that blasts it into the air & it settles again, the ultimate would be a trained fleet of thousands of nano-bot flies going around the air unseen devouring dust particles.

Message 5/5                 Date: 12-Oct-00  @  07:21 PM   -   RE: cleaning your mixer

99devils

Uhh, whatever you're smoking...

-Craig

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum