0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: cash burning a whole in my pocket need a mixe

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 14-Jun-00  @  01:09 PM   -   cash burning a whole in my pocket need a mixe

ausar7

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

peace
some chic ran a red light and totaled
my car ! yeah!1 some my homey gonna sell me his adat(he goin all computer)but i need a decent mixer for about 7 or 800
($)new or used i was thinking of getting
a simple mackie 16o4.my setup consists of a esi 400 a k2000 some 1200s and eventually another synth
any suggestions
peace

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 15-Jun-00  @  07:47 AM   -   RE: cash burning a whole in my pocket need a mixe

Jasper

good choice. the behringers are cheaper.. but you can't beat 16 straight mono channels.

Message 3/5                 Date: 16-Jun-00  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: cash burning a whole in my pocket need a mixe

damballah

Link?:  Link

The Alesis Studio 32 interfaces good with the ADAT, too. Less patching headaches. Throw a switch and you're monitoring playback. Around 799 US$ I think. Maybe more. Not much.

Message 4/5                 Date: 16-Jun-00  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: cash burning a whole in my pocket need a mixe

Defector Z

If you've got the money, go with a Mackie. I am selling my 1202vlz because I upgraded to a CFX20 and love both. I have to sell teh 1202 to afford the new one, though, otherwise I'd keep it. You know how it is.

Message 5/5                 Date: 16-Jun-00  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: cash burning a whole in my pocket need a mixe

k

yeah, with an adat, get a mixer with 8 subs, it'll save you years of stress...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum