0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: tetsuo2@optonline.com

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 03-May-00  @  10:52 PM   -   tetsuo2@optonline.com

Behringer Mixer a piece of garbage??

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,
I have the behringer 1602A eurorack mixer, and it if i record with the main volume level at over -15db, the sound is clipped in cubase's recording. What exactly could the problem be?? all my knobs are in their neutral position and the channel vol sliders are at 0.

Is this what is referred to as headroom? And does behringer have bad headroom?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 07-May-00  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: tetsuo2@optonline.com

Defector Z

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

That is not a headroom problem at all. Not sure exactly how to explain headroom (volume into the mixer before it starts to distort in the mixer...? I think).

Actually, I don't think you have a problem at all. You are just overloading the inputs into Cubase. Not a big deal. Just keep the volume below -15db from the mixer. :-) I wouldn't be all that concerned. I don't think that I would be all that concerned. Do you have a lot of noise?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum