0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: cheap mixer?????

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 12-Apr-00  @  08:01 PM   -   cheap mixer?????

Fab five freddy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Whats the best sub £200 mixer you can get .I have a Rm1x and an e5ooo curently hooked up through a dj mixer and i have to give the mixer back soon.I have a about £200 quid to spend and i need good sound quality(to compliment my ab.Zero 2s).Do i need more money.......

I think a folio notepad looks like what I need but is it any good?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 12-Apr-00  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: cheap mixer?????

damballah

Link?:  Link

look around for a better used one. people outgrow smaller mixers all the time & take a hit on unloading 'em. just make sure everything works.

Message 3/3                 Date: 13-Apr-00  @  05:35 AM   -   RE: cheap mixer?????

Jasper

Link?:  No link

behringer 1604, 170 quid for 4 stereo ch and 4 mono ch, 2 aux. you get what you pay for.. and the bass eq position is crap and useless for any minor tweaking in dance music.

save and buy a decent mixer, the mackies are great but overpriced (these days ok? IMO).. Spirit are great and reasonably priced.. go for a mid-swept eq.

Kilo will advise on an old 80's early 90's ex studio mixer, and he's right but you try and find one.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum