0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Joe Meek VC3.Whatcha think?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 05-Apr-00  @  09:51 AM   -   Joe Meek VC3.Whatcha think?

phil.michael

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've got a Jo Meek VC3 but aint used it yet. Anyone else use one. Is it really good for compression. Does it make your mix sound warmer?
Look forward to hearing from you lot.
Cheers
phil

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 06-Apr-00  @  01:34 PM   -   RE: Joe Meek VC3.Whatcha think?

??

????????????

plug it in, use it. if you have one, why ask what about rather than listening? now, that is a mono processor isn't it? i've used one but i don't have one, only played around with. but they are desirable. especially v2 rather than the new vc3q version says

a h then green paint

Message 3/3                 Date: 06-Apr-00  @  06:40 PM   -   RE: Joe Meek VC3.Whatcha think?

taco6

hey... I use it for vocals and for compression/enhancing from my sampler to recorder. The compression isn't much, even at full throttle...the pre-amp is decent for everything. The compression sounds ok on bass guitar. The enhancer is nice...it adds a little sparkle in the high end. It's cool, but I wish it did more in the compression dept.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum