0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Extra sends & returns??

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 02-Feb-00  @  01:31 PM   -   Extra sends & returns??

Rockstar

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

(no more elitist club talk eh...)

I've got a mackie 1402 and a chance to have a 16 channel (sondcraft or behringer...I forget); I really don't need the inputs, but could use extra sends & returns. Any suggestions?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 02-Feb-00  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: Extra sends & returns??

mikec

Link?: Link

Have you got a patch bay? If not then you should. You can patch your stuff direct into your FX units and then to your mixer without using any Aux sends.

MikeC

Message 3/4                 Date: 02-Feb-00  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: Extra sends & returns??

k

if you need the extra i/o's get it

Message 4/4                 Date: 03-Feb-00  @  10:03 AM   -   RE: Extra sends & returns??

Rockstar

Its free and I will hold on to it but, theres not much room for it now...
i was thinking that there must be some way to say, patch the main outs of the 16 channel to one of the ins of the 14 channel and then use the... ehhh, thinking about it now and it don't make sense...hmm guess a patchbay would be the only way huh...so thats what a patchbay does huh (among other things I'm sure) I knew it was about signal routing....

Thanks

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum