0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Sampler single outputs

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 11-Dec-99  @  08:37 AM   -   Sampler single outputs

breakb

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I know that the most expensive samplers do have a lot of single outputs. Thatīs kinda cool for equing and effects. But Iīm a bit more on a budget. Couldnīt I eq,resample, add fx and resample again?
Anyone out there whoīs in a similar situation (small home studio)?
Tell me how you do it!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 11-Dec-99  @  01:43 PM   -   RE: Sampler single outputs

R-Tek

yup, u may lose some of the signal quality though. Just run your sample through the desk with EQ and FX and run that back 2 your samplers ins - just like u said.

Incidentally, I have a sampler with multi-outs, but I use that method quite a lot so I can run a few samples down the same outs 2 one/two cahnnel strip(s) with a fairly neutral eq setting when I run out of outs. Works a treat

Message 3/3                 Date: 11-Dec-99  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: Sampler single outputs

k

aha - but that onl;y can be so if the unit playsback & samples simultaneously - which few do... what is the budget price you have to spend?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum